Pre registration instructions:
1. Expect a pre registration link to be texted and/or emailed to you up to 3 days ahead of your scheduled appointment or same day for acute appointments. Please complete it as soon as feasible. This replaces all the paperwork previously done in the waiting room.
2. Allow up to 15 minutes to complete if it is your first time, after that 5 to 10 minutes depending on the visit type.
3. The registration page will time out for security reasons if you step away for more than a few minutes. You will need to start again, but prior input should be saved. It is way better to do it in one sitting though!
4. Please pay as part of the preregistration, it will save additional time! You can pay one time co-pay without placing your credit card on file. If you are unsure, if the payment seems incorrect, or you have a newborn choose the "pay in office" and we will collect if needed in the office.
5. The Office Policies will only be presented for you to sign once a year.
6. Complete the pre registration until you see the "Thank You" screen. Closing out early will cancel out all that work you just completed!
7. If you get something that looks like an advertisement at the end, you may close the browser and are not required to view it.
A short review of Phreesia can be seen in the video below. Thank you for your assistance in optimizing our processes and helping to free up our phone lines!