Asthma Care Visits
In accordance with National quality guidelines we offer a comprehensive Asthma care Program which includes:
- National Guideline for Asthma and Education Program https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/sites/default/files/media/docs/asthma_qrg_0_0.pdf
- Twice yearly office visits to manage symptoms and medications
- Lung function testing yearly if over 5 years of age
- Written asthma action plan
- Yearly influenza vaccination
- Medication Compliance education.
- Maintainer medications for persistent asthma
- Using rapid relief medications appropriately.